Saturday 28 June 2008

luckiest...

Recently things din go as smoothly as i wish.. dunno whether is because of exam stress...or unneccesary fear of uncertainties and sufferings in life...having a hard time esp these few days.. but god stil loves me a lot.. by sending him to me.. Luckily i have him who listened to me all the time whenever i got stressed up ... whenever i m sad.. whenever i got angry at myself for having nonsense thoughts... with all the patience..again and again he is there for me ...though at times i already got fed-up at myself ..thanks dear.. :-) I promised i wil help myself too.. my dear is studying now..so I help him updating the blog.. tml he will be having last paper internal disease then holiday starts...all the best to the mouse n his fellow frens...:-) nitez...

No comments: