Tuesday 14 October 2008

childhood memories...


Today is the last day of the introduction session.. Tml my group wil be starting the first posting in Karkala..Paediatrics and OBG.. we heard from seniors that having toys might help to make the children happy..haaha..so just now me and another 2 frens went around Udupi after class to look for toys! too bad.. we had to walk into few shops only managed to get the ones that we feel are suitable and safe for kids and can produce sounds..haa...above green block is the one i bought finally..
And today, i also got something else for myself and ppl i love...this SMILEY is the toy the shop assistant in the first shop showed us..it is soft enough but too bad cant produce sounds, so cant attract child's attention..Anyway, 3 of us ended up buying it too for ourselves coz it is so cute...

This SMILEY is for my beloved dad & mum, sis & bro ( kambate in ur pmr!!), all my relatives & frens...and of course not to be forgotten my dear..:-)..Hope all of u stay happy always!!



No comments: