Friday 28 August 2009

be strong...

I will be having med sessional tml morning...yet i m here wasting time...I cant concentrate...i need to talk but I have to suppress myself...i hate myself...my emotions are like in a turmoil...hate these feelings.... whether is it PMS...i dunno....i m getting very oversensitive lately...i got sad easily...it is just not convenient for me to talk...this is not the first time neither wil it be the last time...I need to talk...i need console.. i dun want to be treated coldly like a stranger...i know it is no one's fault...sometimes human gets tired..sometimes circumstanses just dun allow it..i know life is never prefect.. I have accepted it... but, I still cant control my emotions..God, assist me..give me strength to go thru all these...Pray to god...i want to be a strong gal...i want to be independent...i dun want to get affected by ppl easily....i have stil a lot to cover for tml....calm down and study....tomorrow's wil be a better day...

hope u r by my side at this moment,
yenny

No comments: