Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Had been sick for few days... Spent the new year eve in friend's house watching movies together with a bunch of gal-friends...the next morning, went to have a walk in a park and spend sometime at the playground.. then the rest of the day and today, I just stayed in my room watching movies, listening to songs, onlining and sleeping.. However this morning enjoyed a performance by Tzu Chi organization in MITC... tomorrow gonna go to Muar again...
My New Year Wishes : Pass P2S1 and go home, families & friends in good health, darling less busy and happy always, and last but not least, I hope I will be posted to AS Gh and we have chance to at least experience daily life together and not to be separated anymore. May God provide me strength to face the challenging months to come...

yenny

No comments: