Thursday 21 July 2011

Life is difficult

Things become more and more difficult recently... in all aspects of my life... O God, assist me.. I just tell myself to be patient and be strong and remind myself to be happy.. All will become better someday or probably I will be forced to become stronger and colder or in a nicer term "independent" a word which i hated all the while..
Sometimes I wonder, do I really demand so much? I keep asking myself that question.. i think I m not.. All the while I just want company, time, love, care and concern... is it too much to ask for? Probably all is not possible now... which makes me sad most of the time...I know I shouldn't be sad, I should change my thinking bla bla bla.. easier said than done.. I hope I can but I couldn't.. Life goes on...
By writing it down makes me feel better somehow...
I think I shall just go to the Hall and sit there watching the world around me.

yenny

No comments: