Tuesday 15 July 2008

end=beginning...

Today..this evening, i finished my patho practical paper..which means block 4 exam has come to the end..which also indicates the beginning of the most gruesome month of the year.."study break" starting tomorrow..this year we have 22 days in contrast to first year whereby we have 21 days for "study break"(wat an irony!! study can never be equal to break!!)..which wil eventually lead to uni..i m very sure the day wil arrive very fast without us realising it..
guess now my dear should be in Amsterdam already..few more days to go b4 we are reunited again...just now spend some time chatting with few of my worthy and true frens who really care for me..thanks YW and J for listening to my probs and help me to analyse my prob and try their best to help me.. thanks god for sending them to me...
gonna sleep dy...last day of rest tonight..god bless

No comments: