Tuesday 1 July 2008

missing u...

Tonight came back earlier from library than usual...it wil be the last night i wil be seeing my dear..then have to wait 20 days later...the feeling is not right..mixed feeling..though i m supposed actually be mentally prepared for it..but when the day arrives, somehow...stil feel sad...this time wil be the first time we wil be totally lost contact..no phone..no sms.. just email if lucky.. within this one year..we practically see each other every day... :-) thinking back, really dunno how we can actually survive the whole first year without seeing each other...:-) and this wil also be my first exam without u being with me..wishing me luck every night/ morning..consoling me after each paper...luckily it is just block exam..i stil have u with me for uni.. really gonna miss u so much dear...take care ..take care n take care along the journey yea...have a safe journey to u all.....looking forward to see u at home... love..