Thursday 25 September 2008

summer 2008....

My holiday gonna comes to an end..sobz..sobz... next week i wil be back to manipal.. This holiday, basically just staying at home.. lazying around in kopitiam..spending time with ah kong, mum& dad, sis , bro, relatives and all my beloved cousins...Initially spent some time in penang with my relatives there..then few days in KL with my "tough" sis...after experiencing her routine life in KL for few days, i feel sorry for her that she has to go thru her uni life this way, if compared to mine, mine is really a bed of roses...I dun have to worry bout anything.. I dun have to wait ages for buses, dun have to bear with those idiots smoking infront of u at the bus stop..dun have to wake up at 6 and travel 2 hours to the exam hall...and dun have to stay alone..all my frens are just staying nearby.. I really hope after her degree, she might be able to go to a better place that she likes..and experience a real campus life like how she always wanted.. i know how much she hates KL...
Brother...really proud of him that he got quite good results in his trial..though he always seems "lazy", but i know he did study hard.. though no matter what, there must be a slot for computer games period in a day for him.. His PMR is coming up soon, all the best to him... * feeling guilty everytime scolding him when teaching him math...keep reminding myself to be more patient...*
Ah Kong...the one who holds the family together..without him I might not be knowing many of my relatives..He is getting weaker as days pass by and memories start to deteriorate...In the past few months, many of his children, grandchildren and grangrandchildren came back from all over the place to see him...thanks to chea chea's wedding too..:-) for once everyone was back to lempang again in July...After such a long time some new family photos were taken but i wasnt in it..i missed it..sobz sobzz.. and now, me, and another 3cousins who missed the wedding are back at home.. Vanessa actually pointed this out yesterday..we are just coming back late..anyway..i stil hope one day all of us wil be together again though the chances are very much slim..is not easy to get everyone together at one time since everyone has their own families and commitments to serve...
Till then ..
yenny..in lempang

No comments: