Wednesday 17 December 2008

24th Birthday Celebration

1stly, thanks to my groupmates from Group 38 (Yat, Mozac, Ben, Cip, Cud, Ina and Diana) for celebrating my birthday with me at Yat'&Mozac's place on 13th Dec...Shall update the pics after getting them from Ina:-)...
Now i wanna update the pics taken during my birthday celebration in Kim hostel by my hostel mates, on 14th Dec(the exact day). Thanks so much! To Melvin, Bernard, Yhu Voon, Hannie, Yi Jia, Huey Yee, Tesini and Li Liang...I didn't expect all those, esp.ly a home made cheese cake..hehe...Since it' was a celebration at the hostel, somemore it was in my room, so it's considered 'informal',and we just wore like usual...
And finally, thanks to those who wished me, either in person or via internet/phone:-)

















Hostel mates (from the left) : Huey Yee, Hannie, Yi Jia, Li Liang, Yhu Voon, Bernard(in white ,with specs), Melvin (in black)..And i am the one in the middle,squatting...























Melvin's turn to be the photographer..Newly included in this pic is Ms. Tesini Nathan.


















Me with a home made cheese cake..It tastes yummy!Hehe...heard it was being baked 'illegally'.















Cake handing ceremony, by our guest of honour, Ms.CHN.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey brother~~ happy belated birthday to u~!!! sorry for the late wishes, i jz end my final, and forgot ur BIG day..
wish u happy always and become more leng cai la.. ^^

Owners of Snowy said...

Thx sis for ur wishes:-). hope ur final went fine....c u back home.hehe

Anonymous said...

again is me...hiak hiak hiak ...well..u got the "president" surname wrongly lah..is not ...chn..is Elsevier Ch'ng....hahahaa...anyway..all the best...

Owners of Snowy said...

Elsevier Ch'ng is after a particular 'event'. Not now...haha

YY Ong LTR! said...

happy belated birthday!!

Owners of Snowy said...

Thx OYY for the wishes:-)