Sunday 7 December 2008

Think positive....

Today finally we went back again to the slum..for a dental programme and health talk for the kids and distributing the used clothes..Thanks to all the members and the lecturers esp..Dr Annama, Dr Sateesh and Dr Vasudha who are willing to spend their precious time to help us out..THings went on well til the final part whereby the ppl there became a bit out of control when we started giving out clothes... chaos...ANyway.. we learnt a lesson from this first project and the juniors might benefit from it for their next project..Hope Huluran KAsih organisation wil prevail in MMMC...
Sunday night again...so fast... Yesterday called home....managed to talk to mum and bro..and just now talked to my dear awhile... My life is just so blissful and comfortable...nothing for me to worry... I should be grateful.. After seeing many kids who are ill, some came with nephrotic syndrome, some babies with thalassemia who required life long blood tranfusion, I resented myself to not living my life to the fullest and wasting time doubting myself and get anxious over some illlogical stuff... Recently saw a baby, grossly pale and looked limped, came in with only 2% Hb due to undiagnosed Thallasemia..all this while the mother thought the baby is fair.. after first blood tranfusion , the baby's condition improves so much..so energetic and cheerful, keep laughing , and we had a wonderful time playing with her...Hope the baby be strong enough to face many more challenges in her life ...sometimes I wil be thinking, why must god punish these babies who did not do anything wrong at all in their life... though i know everything that happens has reasons behind it.. At this moment of life, I have it all ..good health, wonderful family and loving & understanding bf.. but life is just too good til sometimes I feel so scared that all this wil be taken away from me one day due to my mistakes..mistakes that i wil never ever do in my sound mind... I am scared of dissapointing my parents...i m scared of losing him.. Til now, I still haven got the courage to say "Thank you" to Mum and Dad...I wil.. one day...
I wil be more confident of myself...have faith and trust myself...think positive always.. Be optimistic!

No comments: