Friday 1 January 2010

Start anew...

Happy New year to all....
Today is the first day in a brand new year...a public holiday..a day to have fun and enjoy..
yet, for me, it is just like any other day...no difference..routine life...how much I wish another cousin of mine would get married this weekend, so i can go home and have a great time like last weekend...anyway..is all wishes, wishes and wishes...
Anyway I m grateful that god has been nice to me though today... A good fren of mine agreed to play squash with me early this morning... happy that my invitation did not get rejected...the whole sports complex was empty..only 2 of us and the guard.. we had a good game then we went to have breakfast together using my bicycle, chitchatting along the way.. A nice cool quiet morning with a fren...Then came back.. cleaning up the room... fell asleep..then another fren asked to go out to study...spend few hours at that place studying n talking when bored ...then went for dinner and finally came back... Will be sleeping in few more hours time...the end of the day, period.
In this new year, I would like to understand myself better, be stronger..be independent... and seek for the meaning of life..

yenny

No comments: