Wednesday 23 June 2010

help...

i could not stand it anymore.. really very stressed.. start thinking nonsense..please god clear my mind of those bad nonsense thing.. calm me down.. please calm my mind.. dunno where to read wat to read wat to cover how to read.. is like waiting for sentencing tml morning.. gotta get up at 5.45, leavinto muar... it is just an endposting, but the stress is overwhelming and affecting me so much in all aspects esp mentally .. more stress gonna come in the next 3 months.. wil i survive through it.. how bout next year.. same stress gonna reappear in final mbbs.. then in future.. more stress gonna come.. working life .. family life.. wil i be fit for it.. wil i be fit to be a good daughter, a good mother.. or should i escape and put a stop to all this.. but i have some commitments in life that force me not to give up ..keep striving til i m really fatigue... rather than making everyone unhappy, should i just remain alone and do no harm... afterall life is temporary, everyone wil return to HIM one day...cool down and dun think of anything anymore.. just let it go.. let it go.. have faith in HIM that He wil protect and assist me in life..

No comments: