Friday 30 July 2010

emptiness

Friday again.. weekend starts.. supposed to be happy.. but i m not.. This friday is so much different from last friday.. still remembered last friday , that afternoon .. i was so excited and happy and looking forward for class to end and happily walking back to hostel.. I was anticipating something over the weekend.. But today, I feel so dull, classes just dragged on.. i just sat there passively listening to watever the ppl infront gonna told..then PBL ended early, i roamed around to library, just dunno where to go, dun wish to come back to hostel facing the 4 walls, I have nothing to look forward this weekend..only knew i HAVE to go hos tml morning to clerk case.. coz endposting coming.. and i HAVE to write 2 gynae cases... at the end i went into the library to disturb KL.. then after she went to class, i have no choice but walked back to hostel.. and now me sitting in front of PC staring blankly on it.. expressing myself rather than forcing myself to swallow all in...

No comments: