Wednesday 9 January 2013

A better tomorrow ?

For the past 5 days, I was feeling dysthymic most of the time especially when I m alone. At the same time, I keep reminding myself to change and start anew. I have to start now, what had happened in the past is enough. Perhaps is a good change for me.  I deserve to be a happier person even if it is not the perfect life i dreamt of. It would take probably another 10 years for me to lead the life i dreamt of. I will wait patiently till the day comes. At the moment til the Day, I shall not let myself being hurt mentally by anyone anything any decision any action or any words. I shall start learning to love myself more than anything in this world, I shall not get saddened by not-worthy things, I shall not get saddened by other ppl. I shall find ways to make myself happy, I shall no longer need protection nor company. I  will be independent, I can be left alone yet happy. I will not feel sad even if I feel neglected. I wil not get angry or sad even if i do not get the attention and company of my loved one. I will not beg for love & attention & company anymore. What is important now is to love myself and be happy.

yenny

No comments: