Wednesday 15 April 2009

happy day!

Today is Malacca Historical Day..so it is a public holiday here...But since it is on wed, it doesnt make much difference to us coz we cant go anywhere far though..So, just spent time sleeping and resting today..
And, today I m very happy =) because my dear bought me a gift which i have yearned for long...Couldnt wait to get it....=)
Shall start studying dy...
My Medicine posting will end this week..next will be Community MEdicine..heard that it is fun too... Throughout this 4weeks medicine posting, I enjoyed it a lot... I learnt a lot, not only academically, but also certain things in life which I always take it for granted..I m glad that patients taught me a lot.. I begin to understand what is a good doctor...what is empathy is all about and what actually the patient wants/hopes from the doctor... or as a medical student now, what can I do at least to make them more comfortable...I realise now that mere sitting there and listening to their problems will give them some strength to move on.. I hope God will help them along the way.... :-)

yenny

No comments: