Thursday 2 April 2009

holiday!

First of all, Happy Naw Ruz to all Baha'is!!

Today is my second last day of holiday..3 weeks holiday passed so fast.. How I wish I have a longer holiday...After this I wont be having such a long holiday anymore :-( ... But, this holiday, I did a lot of things ...really had a great time. It started off with cousin's wedding...whereby many relatives..cousins came back....had a gathering in Ying's house..playing Wii..gambling..chatting...then off to Langkawi and Pulau Payar with Manda & Dhanesh...first time parasailing and snorkelling...then this year finally i managed to go chengbeng again after many years...we all were like picnicking together with Ah kong and Ah Po... Then during this holiday also, I took the opportunity to do something which i always wish to do..that is bringing my brother out for a day...watching movie, eating, walking around in shopping complex etc....This was the first time brother took a ferry to penang, it was also my first time getting to my grandparents' house by using public bus in penang...It was a wonderful experience for both of us...to go around penang using the bus =)

This post should be completed 2 weeks back..but then due to some problems, now only i manage to finish it....because today only i got my internet connection in my hostel

yenny

No comments: