Wednesday 14 October 2009

=(

Just need to vent it out!!!! my mood has been fluctuating greatly..moments ago in class while daydreaming..thanks to the bored seminar...i actually feel excited and happy thinking that this wil be the last year of separation from my dear...cant wait for next july to arrive.. the same feeling i had since i came back to malaysia..wonderful feelings...thinking of that brights up day and makes me eagerly waiting for every day to come... but within a couple of hours, due to accidentally discussed bout some old irritating issue, I become angry, feel hurt and sadness creeps in..at that moment, i feel like noone really cares for me, noone relaly bothers whether i m happy or sad...prob thats is true in real life...noone actaully cares whether u are happy or not..
sometimes i do wonder why gals gets jealous easily than the male counterpart.....
...surfing the net...then study.....life....

A long weekend gonna starts tml... Happy Diwali to all!

yenny

No comments: