Tuesday 6 October 2009

Just a rant

I am about to rant in this blog after such a long absence! I don't understand, i don't know how... Somehow going to gynae class, especially when the teacher teaches fully(or 99%) in Russian, i feel really exhausted, tired and hopeless. It's her good intention to prepare us for our final year government exam, perhaps it's simply too intensive for me.Sometimes i wish i can go back to the past,and rectify mistakes and fumbles i had made. But everyone knows that it's just a silly and impossible thought,as i think there are many people who have the same thought. I have gone through this far, and 9 months left before getting my degree(hopefully), and i know it's a crucial time for me to buck up for my final exams and housemanship. Gotta keep reminding myself, 'What i am facing right now, is nothing to compare with what i am gonna face in the future'. Knowing some seniors got posted to their respective hospital for housemanship, congrats to those who got their choice,and to those who didn't, cheer up, it's not the end of the world,after 2 years you are still the man(woman)! At the same time, i have to think seriously where should i apply, somewhere near to home,somewhere near to my gf? Haha..have no idea right now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brother,really pray for you to have a good prospect in future HO o MO o watsoever.
really,"what we're facing now,is nth compared wth what gonna face future.."
peace!

Owners of Snowy said...

yeah.thx Kien. i shall be waiting for u in the army camp whn u grad.lolz