Thursday 23 December 2010

acceptance...

I am still not be able to let go... let go of the desire for each other's company...the wish to be with each other at least after work... i thought i have managed to accept it and adapt to it well.. but i know i am wrong.. Once I m back to my room alone from library at night, i will be reminded of all the unhappy thoughts which i hate it soooo much.. five solid years.. every year uni exam is not just an exam for me, it is more than that...A pass is in exchange with a few days of happy memories.. even this final uni exam is no exception... unless I pass I wont be able to apply back to work and we still wont be able to spend much time together... things will still be the same. we will still be separated apart communicating through the stupid gaggets within the limited time that we have. I really hate this so much.. probably that's why i hate exams so much, it seems to be dictating my life my relationship etc etc....haih.. shall bear with it for another 9 months... I don't want to care anymore already.. tired of having exams controlling my life...
Tonight slept off few times in library although after consuming a huge cup of caffeine... should be studying for surgery presentation but poor progress.. This morning ortho clinical end posting doesn't seem to go well.. anyway hope for the best..
This Christmas weekend will most probably rotting in hostel... hibernating... I realise that recently I do start to enjoy being alone resting in room. Going to sleep soon...
Tomorrow is another brand new day.

yenny

No comments: