Sunday 19 December 2010

week-end...

The heart hurts again... it just strikes my soul again and again... I don't know what to do. I just let it be and let time be the healer...it works... I don't wish to be reminded of all the harsh facts.. I wish to be told in an optimistic way.. I have been trying to keep my composure for few days and keep myself happy and calm for few days. It feels good. Today in the morning I cycled to xinho for breakfast with KL, came back do my work with the accompany of Kenny G songs, had lunch tapau by jennie, slept off the whole afternoon, went for shopping + dinner with SC...and now at night in my room.. Reality strikes again.. Is it really gonna be like this for the whole solid two years... how do i cope with it... should i act like nothing happen... or just accept it and flow with it... should I just fill in my yearly calendar with only my own plans and activities.. Should i keep myself fully occupied all the time with studies and studies... I hate these feelings..
Having ortho end posting again on Wednesday. Today supposed to read up a bit for surgery presentation but slept off.. till now no progress at all... Shall do some breathing exercise taught by Dr XP.. calm myself down... learn not to be affected by anything and anyone in this world...
Yenny, just concentrate on your studies... don't think about any other thing... tomorrow is another brand new day...

yenny

No comments: