Saturday 4 December 2010

friday night...

Today morning psychiatry case presentation went well.. thanks to Dr R for his guidance and encouragement... MCQ in the afternoon just hope for the best... that's the end of my psychiatry posting...I enjoyed this posting.. came back room... rested awhile... cycled to xinho for dinner with jennie.. then i went to library...i just do not want to stay in room because it makes me sad...forcing myself to just sit and study.. and keep myself occupied with books and nothing else... friday night=library..it is pathetic i know.. but i hope i will be numbed by this routine very soon..reminds me of my manipal time.. I sat there till 11.15pm then i left... i love cycling at night in campus under the moon and stars..with the cold breeze and quiet surroundings... i came back to the room... online... and there ends my day... i wish i have a peaceful sleep tonight...

yenny

No comments: