Thursday 23 December 2010

=(

slept whole afternoon.. 30 mins nap become 3 hours.. with bad unhappy dreams.. haih.. yet now feel so tired...so much work to do.. but don't feel like doing anything.. Christmas is around the corner.. but i don't feel the joyful atmosphere at all...
This morning while in OT, suddenly it stroke my mind that I must study hard from now in order to pass final exam in order for me to lead the life i want, not like now.. At that moment I am very energetic and told myself that must must study hard. But after coming back to room after lunch, I just feel so tired and just wanna sleep.. then upon awakening, staring at the ceiling.. confused whether what time of the day it is but i just couldn't be bothered.. forced myself to get up and do something meaningful... Here I am.. feel so not motivated and sien..Irony of life.. at one moment feel so motivated, the next feel so demotivated..
tonight have to force myself to read and prepare the slides..

yenny

No comments: